ADVODAN is a chain of Danish law firms with a total of 38 offices throughout the country. We offer expert advisory services to particularly small and medium-sized enterprises but also to private individuals.
We draw on each other's experience
Each member of ADVODAN is supported by a nationwide network of 176 lawyers who channel relevant knowledge and experience to everyone in the chain.
Our lawyers are always solution-oriented, and using our network as basis, we are able to combine local insight and proximity with full-service services.
Facts about ADVODAN:
- Denmark's biggest chain of lawyers
- The chain has existed since 1998
- Annual revenue of DKK 385 million in 2011
- In the period 2008-2011, the chain increased its revenue by 34%
- Qualified lawyers: 147
- Associates: 29
- 38 offices
- Total ADVODANs: approx. 500
- Company name: ADVODAN A/S, CVR no: 2979 5185